Friday, December 17, 2010

A Modest Proposal

In a desperate state of panic, desolation, and indigestion; a time comes. A time of pride. A certain calling towards mankind. A personal perspective must become routine, therefore separation is mandatory. We may obligate ourselves on the path of restrain and hiding, but we must demand a path of freedom and righteousness! So for the common wealth, the simple context of dignity itself; I, Ryan Harris, demand independence against one man and one man only! Mel Gibson.

The composer Mel Gibson has as he entitles his face with blue paint effects the world! This pathetic, unfortunate, undignified act makes me drop my head and cry.  "Are you ready for war?" No, no Mel Gibson; I am not ready for war, I have a wondrous idea. Why don't we paint our faces blue and chase English people screaming, as if we were fighting for Scotland's freedom or something. I've been forced to critique this filthy ignorant mirror image fool! The charming way you tear limbs and thrive gashing kidneys upon kidneys, how is it you manage to go back home, and eat the General's Chicken without even washing your hands? What is this, the 13th century? I raise my hand to you Mel, I rise my hand in a state of confusion. I raise my hand to count all the Lethal Weapon movies made one, two, three, or nine hundred seventy two? That beats Harry  Potter ; he may have a scar on his forehead, but at least he kept his head! "I don't make things difficult. That's the way they get, all by themselves." Ha no Martin Riggs you make them difficult on your own. To a fascinating point that makes you say; "Whoa, how did I manage that?"You didn't manage that! The green screen behind you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment