Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Send my Regards

The despair, the tragedy man faces when he sheds a tear. The sensible love he shares in his heart, like the way a dog gives itself to a passionate owner. Was it to hard to understand one man? Was it to hard for one man to try? Two men together like a dog and its owner. Dogs age and grow. It is the owners job to put that dog out of its misery. It is not a term, nor a law; but the sensible love two men share in their hearts. Send my regards to two men who's souls died one night. The night a tragedy came upon itself. Send my regards to Lennie and George, as two men with an unbreakable passion corrupt. What had Lennie done? So I say once again send my regards to his dream, to his ever so little; delightful dream. They had known one another since one. Since they themselves were puppies in a sense. Two puppies playing ever so handsomely in a patch of alfalfa.

No comments:

Post a Comment