Friday, December 4, 2009

The wonderful experience of sparkling, luscious, yellow buds cloud my mind with comfort. I enjoy my walk through the green pastures. However, unpaid mortgage fees run through my head, but they are eventually overwhelmed by my life long treasures. I sink into a meditation, breathing slowly and appreciate all that I may have. Looking into the clouds I commemorate my mother sweet with abundance, “If only you were here, you’d know what to do.” I say with a warm smile knowing she’s happy with the guardians and angels. Then somehow I’ll never quite know how, but a train passed. Out of a side door of one of the trailers a sack fell from it, this sack held 7 glazing pieces of gold.

3 comments:

  1. Is this a start to something longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess... should I persuit this story and add om?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan-this is really really good, and im being fully serious! This responce so well and is truely amazing. I love it! Yes, I agree with Ryan maybe you could add on and make the story even better. It was really good otherwise. I think that for people who have lost a really close family memeber (like me) or even people who haven't, that could really touch them! I really like it! Good job! :)
    <3 Samm

    ReplyDelete